- Income Tax for Business Management ™
- GST in Business Management ™
- Diploma in GCC VAT ™
- Income Tax Practitioner Course
- Diploma in Computerized Financial Accounting
Support Provided from GST CENTRE ®
- Training the Trainers and Counselling Staff
- Providing Learning Kits for Students
- Live Classes from CAs & Experts
- Simplified Study Materials
- Simulation Software for Students
- Online Exam & Certification
- Assessment of Trainees
- Flexible Fee System
- Dedicated Support Team
- Minimum 3-5 Years’ experience in Education Industry.
- Well established Training Centre with infrastructure.
- A good team for Marketing, Training and Administration.
- Commitment to follow the procedures and policies.
- Ready to explore opportunities and face challenges.
How to become a Partner?
We want our partners to have minimum infrastructure and staff members to ensure quality learning experience for our learners.
- 1. Minimum space -500 sq. ft..
- 2. Minimum 10 computers..
- 3. High Speed Internet Connectivity.
- 4. Separate Counselling Room and Class room.
- 5. Computer Lab with Power backup.
- 6. Webcam for assessment.
- 7. Projector for facilitating Live Class (optional).
- 8. Other teaching aids.
Your centre also needs to have the following staff requirements to ensure learners get the required help:
- Centre manager – 1
- Faculty members- 2
- Lab Assistant – 1
- Counselling Staff – 1
- Business Development executive – 1
- Office Boy
To know more click here and submit the enquiry form.
Click here to put an Enquiry
Onboarding Process will take two weeks after the approval of the Application.
- 1. Receiving the Application Form.
- 2. Payment of Fee and Placing order.
- 3. Training the Trainers & Counseling Staff.
- 4. Issuing Partner Certificate.
- 5. Delivering Promotional Materials.
- 6. Continuous Support from Zonal / Head Offices.
- 7. Monthly Trainers Training.
- 8. Live classes from CAs / GST Experts.
- 9. Review of Performance.